From:
Maps-L Moderator <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 28 Aug 2009 16:24:30 -0500
Subject:        need on-line atlas recommendation
Date:   Fri, 28 Aug 2009 15:57:33 -0500
From:   Adonna Fleming <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask]

Hi,

I'm the map librarian at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.  I'm
looking for an electronic atlas that has simple images that patrons can
use to put in their electronic projects(web, PowerPoint etc.), or print
off on desktop type printers. Simple and inexpensive -- around $2000
-3000 per year is a must.

We already have the more complex software. i.e.  ESRI, Google Earth Pro
etc.

I'm aware of "AtoZ Maps Online", Is there anything else out that you can
recommend?

Thanks for your help in advance,

Adonna Fleming, Associate Professor
GIS-Maps-Geosciences Librarian