From:
Date:
Fri, 13 Jan 2012 14:56:45 -0600
(attachment lost)
-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        Re: NAPP air photo indexes
Date:   Fri, 13 Jan 2012 20:14:18 +0000
From:   Mark Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship

The Aerial Photography Field office (USDA) is who has all the NAPP
imagery. They have all the NAPP image centers online now at
http://gis.apfo.usda.gov/gisviewer/

You have to zoom in pretty close before all the image centers become an
available option. You can use those to order photographic reproductions
of they will scan the frames for you. Price list is at
http://www.fsa.usda.gov/Internet/FSA_File/fsa0441a_10302007.pdf

The order form is at
http://www.fsa.usda.gov/Internet/FSA_File/fsa0441_10302007.pdf, but I've
always just called them to place orders.

Good luck.

--
Dr. Mark Jackson
Brigham Young University

On Jan 13, 2012, at 12:40 PM, Angie Cope, American Geographical Society
Library, UW