From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jan 2010 09:28:13 -0600
Subject:        Free articles for the week of Jan 27-Feb 2, 2010
Date:   Wed, 27 Jan 2010 10:23:47 -0500
From:   UTP Journals <[log in to unmask]>

*FREE** articles for the week of January 27 – **February 2, 2010*

Welcome to UTP Journals focus

Every week we will feature articles from several of our journals and
offer them free to our Facebook fans. Check back every Wednesday for
free access to a new group of articles.

*http://www.facebook.com/utpjournals*

This week we are pleased to feature:

*_ _*

*Cartographica*- from issue 3:2

UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE CARTOGRAPHIC DATA HANDLING SYSTEM

BIBLIOGRAPHIES AS TOOLS FOR MAP ACQUISITION AND MAP COMPILATION

* *

*Eighteenth-Century Fiction*- from issue 20:3

The Cave and the Grotto: Realist Form and Robinson Crusoe's Imagined
Interiors

Shopping, Collecting, and Feeling at Home

*Genocide Studies and Prevention*- from issue 4:1

Hiding in Full View: The “Forgotten” Bushman Genocides of Namibia

Ontological Destruction: Genocide and Canadian Aboriginal Peoples

*INFOR*

Deploying Wildland Fire Suppression Resources with a Scenario‐Based
Standard Response Model - from issue 45:1

On Approximating the Distribution of Random Distances Within and Between
Certain Regions of Space - from issue 45:2

*Journal of Scholarly Publishing*

Problems of the paperless book - from issue 21:1

'Hypermedia' and scholarly publishing - from issue 21:3

Don't forget to check back http://www.facebook.com/utpjournals on
February 3 for a new list of free articles!

posted by T Hawkins, UTP Journals