From:
Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2012 11:28:46 -0600
Subject:        CFP - Esri Education GIS Conference, July 6-9 San Diego
Date:   Mon, 3 Dec 2012 15:48:22 +0000
From:   Angela Lee <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>

Hi all-

Proposals for the Esri Education GIS Conference are being accepted
through the end of this week (Dec 7) for lightning talks and
presentations in moderated sessions at http://esriurl.com/EducCFP.
    We’re especially interested in presentations about multi-disciplinary
efforts for spreading GIS across campus, tips for managing a Site
License, GIS in STEM education, and emerging best practices for ArcGIS
Online.

We had a great session last year on the role libraries play in
supporting GIS across campus with both data infrastructure and
instruction; I would love to have 2 or 3 library-focused sessions this
year – but I need your help!  :-)

In addition to moderated sessions on Saturday and Tuesday, we are
introducing an unconference format for Sunday; if you have an idea for
an unconference session, you can propose it at the event.

Please feel free to contact me with questions.

Cheers, Angela

About the Conference:  The Esri Education GIS Conference provides an
opportunity for educators, librarians, and administrators to network
with peers from around the world to share best practices for using maps
and GIS to support research and education in a variety of disciplines,
and at all levels from primary school to graduate school.  It also
provides professional development opportunities through the hands-on
workshops and technical sessions presented by Esri staff.

Angela Lee| Esri Education Programs
Esri |880 Blue Gentian Rd|St Paul, MN 55121-1596 |USA
T 651-994-0823 | M 651-894-4397
[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]> |esri.com/education
<http://www.esri.com/education>

Twitter @AngelaLee_gis