From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 2010 13:17:11 -0600
Subject: duplicate maps offer, California maps
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 14:11:15 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]

We have a couple of unaccessioned duplicate maps that we are able to offer
to the first library to respond to this message that is able to pay
shipping via a UPS account.  (We can ship after we receive a UPS "call
tag.")  If interested, please contact me at the email address below.

California [shaded relief] / map prepared by Allan Cartography. 2nd ed.
Scale 1:1,000,000. 2001.

Southern California [shaded relief] / produced by Allan Cartography. Scale
1:375,000. 1992.

Nancy A. Kandoian
Map Cataloger
The Lionel Pincus and Princess Firyal Map Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
The New York Public Library
5th Ave. & 42nd St.
New York, NY  10018-2788