From:
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2013 10:46:12 -0600
Subject:        Re: RDA for cartographic resources - presentation online
Date:   Wed, 23 Jan 2013 11:41:56 -0500
From:   Allison Rich <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship

Thank you for that link, Mary, Kathy and Paige Andrew, too!!
That is extremely helpful and well put together.

The next batch of maps I do here at my library (coming up next month)
will be done in RDA and I will use this to help me.

Best,
~Allison Rich

********************************
"Outside of a dog,