From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 19 Jul 2013 13:44:27 -0500
----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Pamela Enrici" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "Air Photo Maps, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, July 19, 2013 1:43:10 PM
Subject: Collection Development Statement question/suggestion

I'm working on a collection development statement for our "map collection". One of the things I need to do is to indicate when to weed. In effect, I've said that we need to when space changes and when curriculum changes. This isn't specific enough for the group reviewing the document. If you have a collection development statement that indicates how often you should weed, would you let me know your wording?

Thanks

Pam Enrici
Geography & Map Librarian
Univ. of MN., Duluth (on the shores of Lake Superior)