From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2013 17:05:56 -0500

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "katherine rankin" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 3:42:31 PM
Subject: Re: Bienniel? Question on Large Format Printers

We have a large format printer in our media lab. Its use is mediated. We charge $4 per square foot for printing on it. People seldom print maps on it. The media lab person says maybe four maps in three years. Of course, since our map collection is totally self-serve, it may not occur to patrons they can print maps on it. I guess that's the drawback, but since we don't have a separate map department, there would be no way to have a large format printer there.

Katherine Rankin
University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries

Inactive hide details for Angie Cope ---07/31/2013 11:19:02 AM-------- Forwarded Message ----- From: "Kathy Stroud" <kstroud@uoAngie Cope ---07/31/2013 11:19:02 AM-------- Forwarded Message ----- From: "Kathy Stroud" <[log in to unmask]>