From:
Date:
Mon, 11 Jul 2011 09:21:19 -0500
Subject:        Re: BBC E-mail: South Sudan raises national flag
Date:   Mon, 11 Jul 2011 10:13:32 -0400
From:   Paige Andrew <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship

Related to the story of this new country, Marcy located and obtained a
map of the world from The Guardian showing all countries and
highlighting South Sudan. I will have it cataloged today. The title is
"The new map of the world" with a note that starts "On 9 July the
Republic of South Sudan became the world's newest country..."

Paige