From:
Date:
Mon, 7 Oct 2013 06:52:18 -0500
Subject:        Re: Geo Katalog 2
Date:   Mon, 7 Oct 2013 10:29:50 +1100
From:   Judith Scurfield <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>

Dear all,
View from an Australian library:
Like Kathy, we in the State Library of Victoria subscribe to GeoKatalog,
and I use it occasionally for selection, as it is the most comprehensive
map catalogue. The GeoKartenbrief supplement is also useful,
particularly the alert notices that come as emails. I also use it very
occasionally for the index maps to series, if we are needing to create a
new index.

Judith Scurfield