From:
Date:
Tue, 8 Oct 2013 10:55:22 -0500
Subject:        Re: Madagascar
Date:   Tue, 08 Oct 2013 08:19:39 -0700
From:   Carlos Diaz <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask]

You may want to consider taking a look at:
--I 19.121:62-B
    Global GIS Database.  Digital Atlas of Africa
     published by:  U.S. Geological Survey
Most Federal documents depositories should have them.  For a listing of
depositories in Pennsylvania, go to:
http://catalog.gpo.gov/fdlpdir/FDLPdir.jsp?flag=searchp&st_12=PA
Some information on the CD-ROM.
http://www.agiweb.org/pubs/pubdetail.html?item=624102

         ,-~~-.___.
        / |  '     \ "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of
       (  )         0 the few or the one."
        \_/-, ,----'
           ====           // Mr. Spock
          /  \-'~;    /~~~(O) Star Trek:  The Wrath of Khan
         /  __/~|   /       |
       =(  _____| (_________|
Carlos A. Diaz
Government Publications, Maps, and Microforms
James E. Brooks Library
Central Washington University
Mailstop 7548
Ellensburg, WA 98926
http://www.lib.cwu.edu/government-publications/
Carlos' phone:   (509) 963-1545

  >>> "Angie Cope, American Geographical Society Library,              UW
Milwaukee" <[log in to unmask]> 10/8/2013 8:02 AM >>>