From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2011 11:43:07 -0600
Subject:        Map Librarian Position - University of Alberta William C.
Wonders Map Collection
Date:   Thu, 27 Jan 2011 09:42:26 -0700
From:   Jones, David (Library) <[log in to unmask]>

Hi Folks

Below is the posting for a Map Librarian ‘to take responsibility for
management of the William C. Wonders Map Collection’.

You may wonder “What’s happening to David?”   Here’s the answer.

I have ‘retired’ and am continuing with the Map Collection on a 2-year
½-time contract as Map Cataloguer.  I am looking forward to working with
the new Map Librarian.

View our Map Resource Guide at; http://guides.library.ualberta.ca/maps

Cheers

David