From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2013 17:13:55 -0600
----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Elizabeth J Cox" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "Air Photo Maps, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 2:44:26 PM
Subject: insurance value of map collection

We have been asked to provide an insurance value for our map collection. If you have done this recently and have any advice, I would greatly appreciate it. Feel free to respond directly to me; I can compile responses for the list if there is interest.

Also, if you would be willing to answer a few specific questions, please let me know.

Thank you!

Beth

ELIZABETH J. COX

ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, SPECIAL FORMATS CATALOGER

MORRIS LIBRARY

MAIL CODE 6632

SOUTHERN ILLINOIS UNIVERSITY

605 AGRICULTURE DRIVE