From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 4 Oct 2013 19:21:51 -0500
----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Jon Jablonski" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, October 4, 2013 5:10:31 PM
Subject: Re: Geo Katalog 2

That's odd--I have often asked myself this same question, and just last week I used it for the first time ever in the course of my work.  I had never touched it in my 9 years of doing this, other than to figure out how to use it.

-j

(ps: what I was looking for wasn't in there)

Jon Jablonski
Map & Imagery Laboratory
UC Santa Barbara