From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 4 Oct 2013 19:24:18 -0500
----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Kathy Stroud" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, October 4, 2013 1:16:24 PM
Subject: RE: Geo Katalog 2

Becky,

We subscribe. I do occasionally use it for ordering and I have occasionally used it for national topographic map indexes. Admittedly, it is not heavily used, so I can see why you might consider cancelling it, especially if you are not purchasing many international maps.  ILH is not the first map dealer I go to looking for maps, but sometimes they are the only source I can locate. (No complaints with ILH. It's easier for us to order from US dealers, and I don't have to worry about whether the dollar is weak or strong against the Euro.)

I do look through the GeoKartenbrief which comes as part of the Geo Katalog 2 subscription for new publications I might not see listed elsewhere.

Kathy Stroud
David and Nancy Petrone Map/GIS Librarian Knight Library
1299 University of Oregon
Eugene, OR 97403-1299
541-346-3051