From:
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2013 12:03:03 -0600
Subject: Call for Topics: ALA Midwinter Cartographic Resources
Cataloging Interest Group discussion
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 17:59:05 +0000
From: McGee, Marc <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>

Happy New Year All,

This is a general call for discussion topics for the ALA Midwinter
MAGIRT/ALCTS CAMMS Cartographic Resources Cataloging Interest Group
meeting. Please send me any cartographic cataloging and metadata topics
you'd be interested in discussing ([log in to unmask]) and I will
compile an agenda for the session.

When: Sun. Jan. 27, 2013, 8:30 am to 10:00 am (PST)
[directly followed by the MAGIRT Cataloging and Classification Committee
meeting]

Location: Sheraton Seattle Hotel, Jefferson Room

As incoming Chair of the MAGIRT/ALCTS CaMMS Cartographic Resources
Cataloging Interest Group I'm very interested in your thoughts and ideas
for discussion topics.  Even if you are unable to attend the discussion
session please feel free to send me any topics you'd be interested in
having covered.  As usual, notes from the session will be shared widely
after the meeting.

I will send out a reminder e-mail message closer to the ALA Midwinter
meeting with further details of discussion topics.

I'm looking forward to our conversation later this month!

Best,

Marc

Chair, MAGIRT/ALCTS CAMMS Cartographic Resources Cataloging Interest Group

Marc McGee
Geospatial Resources Cataloger
Information & Technical Services
Harvard Map Collection