From:
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2013 13:30:43 -0600
Subject: Re: New Caribbean map supplier
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 14:28:45 -0500
From: Russell Guy <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship <[log in to unmask]>

Hi Ken;

They are good maps, and he has updated most of
them in the past year or so.  Would be happy to ship some to you.

Cheers
Russell

At 02:14 PM 1/15/2013, you wrote:
> [...]

Russell Guy                             [log in to unmask]
Omnimap.com                             http://www.omnimap.com
P.O. Box 2096                           Tel.:  800-742-2677 (USA only)
1004 South Mebane
St.                        Tel.:  336-227-8300 (International)