From:
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2013 13:43:21 -0600
Subject: Re: Index to 1:62,500 (15') topos needed -- GIS or Google Earth
format
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 11:40:38 -0800 (GMT-08:00)
From: [log in to unmask]
To: Air Photo Maps, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship <[log in to unmask]>

To the best of my knowledge, that's something that exists and has been
passed from hand-to-hand, like a Mason's gadget box or The Grail.

Well, let me re-phrase that.  There's any number of shapefiles that are
the shapes, but many fewer that have proper quad names attached.  Fewer
still with any edition information attached.  I think I have one that is
just the shapes, created by dissolving the 7.5 shapefile.  I'm super
busy through the weekend, but if no one comes up with an acceptable
alternative (and I'd like a copy too please!!!  And I'll see to it that
it gets in the WAML Map Librarian Toolbox) I'll dig around for it next
week.  Chris:  if you don't hear from me by Wednesday, please ping me
directly.

-j

Jon Jablonski
Map & Imagery Laboratory