Sender:
"Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2013 07:48:16 -0600
7bit
From:
Subject: Index of 15' Topos in the US
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 19:49:38 -0600
From: Mike Flannigan <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]

This is a partial index of 15' topo maps for the US.
http://www.mflan.com/temp/15_minutes_topo_index.xls
http://www.mflan.com/temp/15_minutes_topo_index.txt

There are only 7,140 unique sheets in this list.
Assuming the whole US is covered by 15' topo maps,
there are probably about 14,100 unique sheets in the
whole US.  So this list has about half the total
sheets.

The South and East columns denote the lat/long of the
SE corner of the map.

I'll be expanding this list as I come across additional
data on 15' topos in the USA.  It's hard to believe
this is not readily available on the internet, but
I can't find it.

The links above will only be good for a couple
weeks.  The file(s) will be added to my website
soon.

Mike Flannigan
http://www.mflan.com/index.htm