From:
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2013 07:28:58 -0600
Subject:        insurance value of map collection
Date:   Wed, 27 Feb 2013 20:44:26 +0000
From:   Elizabeth J Cox <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship

We have been asked to provide an insurance value for our map collection.
If you have done this recently and have any advice, I would greatly
appreciate it. Feel free to respond directly to me; I can compile

Also, if you would be willing to answer a few specific questions, please
let me know.

Thank you!

Beth

ELIZABETH J. COX

ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, SPECIAL FORMATS CATALOGER

MORRIS LIBRARY

MAIL CODE 6632

SOUTHERN ILLINOIS UNIVERSITY

605 AGRICULTURE DRIVE