From:
Rebecca Lowery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Mar 2015 11:20:26 -0500
Hi all,

I had sent out a request for respondents on a survey about funding
sources in map collections last week.  We have had a good response to it
and I will be leaving the survey open for another week.  If you are
willing to complete this brief survey and have not done so as yet,
please use the link below:

https://uic.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_72vFnjMVIaGPcUZ

It is anonymous both to the institution and to the responder.  Al data
will be aggregate data and I will provide a summary of the results - I
hope they will also be published.

Thanks,

Becky Lowery

--
Rebecca Lowery, Ph.D.
Maps Section,  Room 3-454 Daley Library

(312) 996-5277

The UIC Library is undergoing renovations and
facilities improvements. There will be service disruptions and limited access to
most of our collections. Appointments are strongly
recommended at least two weeks in advance.