From:
John Kawula <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Mar 2015 08:31:37 -0900
About 12 years ago we bought a flat top cart 29 "X 48 " (top surface)
and 35.5" tall with an open front side, 3 adjustable shelves 1
non-adjustable bottom shelf and lockable wheels.

Cannot find any manufacturer's name or model number but I remember it
was sold primarily as a paper storage cart for art studios and such. I
think we bought it through one of the major library or art product
vendors but I can't remember which one.

It works very nicely for our purposes. It barely squeezes through
standard doors and can by rocking back and forth make a tight 90
degree turn in and out of rooms and narrow corridors.

I really like it but sorry that I can't remember any of the purchase details.

John Kawula
Government Documents and Maps Librarian
University of Alaska Fairbanks