From:
"G. Salim Mohammed" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Mar 2015 17:11:01 -0700
Hi all,

Here's what we are doing to celebrate the map. We own two copies.

An evening of events, displaying the map and a couple of talks:
https://library.stanford.edu/news/2015/03/branner-100-william-smith-map-bicentennial-celebration

Displaying the map:
https://library.stanford.edu/blogs/stanford-libraries-blog/2015/03/william-smith-map-displayed-branner-earth-sciences-library

Best, Salim

G. Salim Mohammed, Digital and Rare Maps Librarian

[log in to unmask] | 650.723.5100
http://library.stanford.edu/people/gsalim

Branner Earth Sciences Library & Map Collections
Stanford University | 397 Panama Mall; MC 2211
Stanford, CA 94305

"Live simply so others can simply live." -Gandhi.