From:
Heather Ross <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 May 2017 14:07:58 -0400
Hi Brent,

Just got done talking to our Documents Librarian and she suggested the microfiche collection called "Current Urban Documents."  It is indexed in "Index to Current Urban docuemnts."  There is a subject heading called Urban Renewal.  Penn State's collection is just for Pennsylvania from about the mid 1980s for cities like Philadelphia, Pittsburgh and Scranton.  These are reports and some do contain maps.  This might be a way to target some searching.

I am uploading a link to a page in the index so you can see what it looks like.  https://psu.box.com/s/cqz60n63j3msihryjwd3exborg5353fy

There is also the Urban renewal directory (HH 7.8/2:968) that listings of programs by region.

I have included a few maps that I was able to find easily.

Good luck in your search.

Heather Ross
Manager, Donald W. Hamer Maps Library
Penn State University Libraries