GLYCAM-L Archives

Users of GLYCAM & GLYCAM-Web

GLYCAM-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Monia Kam <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Users of GLYCAM & GLYCAM-Web <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 2019 07:24:30 -0400
Hello Glycam users and developpers,

So i'm building a protonated version of Hyaluronic Acid, i succeeded in building one unit where there is the terminal protonated version of the β-D-glucuronic acid (0ZBP) , now i want to build a dimer of hyaluronic acid so i want  the protonated version of a  non-terminal β-D-glucuronic acid (4ZBP) connected by means of β 1 -> 4 linkages.
I wanted to know if it's possible to build it by my self using with the files available in the website. Thank you