GLYCAM-L Archives

Users of GLYCAM & GLYCAM-Web

GLYCAM-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

Users of GLYCAM & GLYCAM-Web <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jul 2022 01:19:26 -0400
Hi Oliver ,

After I changed the  residue name and the naming of the LINk in the pdb file from ASN to NLN, the charge after reading is no problem, the TER card is generated automatically from glycam.gb and it works fine so far. Thank you very much for answering and solving my problem from your busy schedule, and thank you most sincerely.

Best,
LanWei