From:
Andy Lupardus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 1994 09:29:02 EST
I need help locating some specific maps. As will soon become evident, I am
not a map person so my description of what I want may not be very clear.
What is needed is a set of maps or an atlas that shows outlines of
sedimentary basins - for the whole world. We found one map that seem to
provide the kind of info needed in the way it was needed. That map was: Geologic
framework, petroleum potential and field locations of the sedimentary basins
in China. This is a USGS misc. investigation map, I-1952. What I'd like to
know is if anyone can suggest a source or a volume that would have similar
maps/information for the whole world. We've come across a single wall map
from AAPG that contains the sort of information needed but it wasn't detailed
enough.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Andy Lupardus
Univ. of Tulsa