From:
Zip Kellogg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 1994 16:46:20 EST
Easter Island map..........
   Hi. I was in Santiago about a year ago and was in the country's map
center (or so I understood). It was a military organization and I probably
have its name and maybe even a phone number if you need them. They had
a wide variety of topo and other types of maps there for sale. If you were to
call them I expect you'd need to speak Spanish to make sure your question is
properly understood.
   Anyway, If you'd like to pursue this just let me know and I'll look through
some things I have on the home front.       Rgards,  Zip Kellogg, U. of So. Mai
ne