From:
Shirley Rodnitzky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 1993 14:49:32 EDT
I have a researcher who is searching for the current location of a
town in the Palatinate of Bavaria called Kleinniedesheim.  It is
mentioned in a document from the 1700s.  Our map collection does not
have any maps from that period that show Kleinniedesheim nor can we
locate it in modern atlases or in Webster's Geographical Dictionary.
Does anyone have a souce that describes the exact location of this
town or information as to what it is called today?  Does anyone have
an 18th century map that shows this town?  It is possible that this
place no longer exists, if so, we would like to discover where it was
located.  Thank you.

Shirley Rodnitzky
UT Arlington Libraries
Special Collections Division