From:
Erik Antelman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jun 1993 11:16:26 EDT
> We have "Global Explorer" here at NYPL.  It is pretty good.  It has
> a ton of information and is relatively easy to use.  It is for the
> computer literate, though.   I would not recommend it to some one who
> doesnot enjoy using computers or has a hard time with them.
> --CJJThiry [log in to unmask]

I am thrilled to see someone using GEX (Our familiar term for Global
Explorer). I noticed your at a library, is GEX used by patrons and if
so how well do they interact with it? What are your thaughts?

In general, to the entire MAPS-L community, what are peoples
experiences with digital geographic products. Especially I am
interested in education and environmental modelling.
[log in to unmask] - The opions expressed here are totally my own.