Sender:
From:
Jean-Marc Paquet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Apr 1994 11:30:25 EDT
Sincere apologies if this is not the proper list to post a topo msg to.

Last year my company purchased most of the US from a reseller of topo data.

I have a few holes in the US where we still dont have 3-seconds of arc DEM
data.

The original ascii data from USGS is freely copiable, (at least it was last
July when USGS sent me a fax saying so!).

Therefore I would like to know:
1. if there is a site where to get/put DEM data?
2. If another agency/person would like to exchange some ascii DEM files?

Jean-Marc Paquet
5 Le Beaudy
Gatineau, Qu
J8V 1P3