From:
Peter Stark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Apr 1994 17:24:22 EDT
Another possiblity beyond Peter Stark's source given below is Omni Resources.
They have had several geologic and detailed topographic series in the last
few years.  They used to be called GeoScience Resources.  Their address is
P.O.Box 2096, Burlington, NC  27216-2096     Phone:  910-227-8300
------Johnnie

In respose to David Proctor's reqeust for information about the availability
of Vietnamese maps...We received a price list from XUNHASABA which bills
itself as an "Export and import company of books, periodicals and other
cultural commodities" in December of 1993.  The price list has 4 pages of
maps of Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia, even listing 1:50,000-scale topo maps.
Address:  25B Nguyen Binh Khiem Str., Dist. 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Telephone:  241320, 230724; FAX 848298540.  We have not ordered anything
from this company and would like to hear of your experience should you
decide to order maps distributed by this company.
Peter Stark University of Oregon  MAP Library