From:
"Mary E. Graziani" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Apr 1994 14:14:52 EDT

Hi - We are looking for a copy of a publication listed in "A Reference List
of GIS Publications" (Geo Info Systems, March 1994, p. 59-61) for one of our
staff members.  We couldn't find it in OCLC.  After following several false
leads we found that it was evidently published (ISBN 0-442-00732-9) but no
copies seem to be available from the publisher and the rights were later sold
to another publisher who hasn't reprinted it.  Does anyone have a copy
available for inter-library loan?  Or purchase?  The citation, as taken from
Geo Info Systems, is:

 Oppenheim, N., 1993, Geographic markets: Modeling
  and Decision Support Anaysis, New York
  The City University of New York

Please reply to me directly - Mary E. [log in to unmask] - Thanks!