From:
Ross Togashi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 May 1994 16:42:52 EDT
Greetings,

My apologies for not responding to an earlier inquiry regarding coal maps of
Indonesia.  Some 20,000 Hawaii gov't employees (including yours truly) just
returned to work after being on strike for 11 days.  Good to be back to work.

Anyhow, our map collection does have the following map in its collection a
little dated but may still be useful.  We can supply xerox copy.
  Distribution map of coal deposits, industrial minerals and rocks of
   Indonesia / by the Geological Survey of Indonesia.  Bandung, 1964.  Map
   on two sheets ; each 50 x 65 cm.  Scale 1:5,000,000.

Our Asia Collection upstairs also has a few things including the following on
microfiche.
  Coal resources and potentials in Indonesia / by Mangara Simandjuntak.
Dept. of Mines, Republic of Indonesia, 1974.  104 leaves : maps ; 27 cm.

You might want to investigate interlibrary loan of this microfiche and other
titles in that collection.

Aloha,
Ross Togashi
University of Hawaii at Manoa
Hamilton Library Map Collection     mmmm...got tired of spam during the strike.