From:
Carla Langeveld <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 May 1994 16:09:28 EDT
Can anybody out there tell me what the best way is to obtain
ecological/life zone/vegetation maps of Latin American countries such as
Honduras, Nicaragua, Guatemala, El Salvador and the Caribbean Islands.
I am new to maps and maps are new to our library. I have contacted
MapLink in California and OmniResources in North Carolina, the map
division of the Library of Congress but none of them could tell me where
to buy this kind of map. Please respond to me directly. Any help much
appreciated.

Carla Langeveld
Librarian
World Wildlife Fund