Date:
Fri, 6 May 1994 12:43:34 EDT
There's a guide to map collections in Switzerland that was published in Zurich
in 1992.  It's called "Karten in Schweizer Bibliotheken und Archiven : Ein
Verzeichnis der Schweizer Kartenbestande."  It's organized by city, and I
could photocopy a few pages if that would be helpful.  (Our copy is not
cataloged yet, and I'll make sure it doesn't leave for cataloging if you let
me know that some copies might be wanted.)

It is perhaps still available from ETH-Bibliothek, Kartensammlung, Ramistrasse
101, CH-8092, Zurich.

Nancy Kandoian
NYPL Map Division
(212) 930-0588