Date:
Thu, 12 May 1994 14:50:20 EDT
Vol 1, no. 3 of Art Reference Services Quarterly is devoted to maps.
Following are on the table of contents listed in the flier I received today:
Maps vs. plans; urban maps; site documentation; collecting and using fire
insurance and real estate atlases; fire insurance plans as a data source in
urban research; the map collection and architectural documentation;
geographical information systems; etc.

No authors cited in the flier.

Ask your local art librarian to route this to you; or call Haworth Press in
Binghamton, NY at 1-800-342-9678 for information.

I cite this as I only by chance noticed the map theme--the flier was on its
way to the circular file when I just happened to zero in on the word "maps."