From:
J Fieber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 1993 16:58:43 EDT
Hi,

I just received three new "Index[es] to topographic and other map
coverage" and instead of the familiar green book, brown map,
brown book format, there is only one folded sheet that appears to
be a synthesis of the green book and brown map.

Why this new format?  I never used the brown maps much, but the
green books always worked well for me, particularly because of
their compact size that permitted them to be easily taken and
used in the "map stacks".  The books are also proved to be
considerably more durable than any of the folded indexes.

-john

=== 42 19 30 N    72 38 30 W ========== Come up and be a kite!  --K. Bush ===