Date:
Wed, 18 May 1994 17:27:36 EDT
A reader is searching for info on Tudor Press which published maps of New
Hampshire and Massachusetts and a Star map in  the 1920s-30s. Very vague
citations are all she has, and wants to know more. Anybody have anything?
I browsed through our New england maps files for the 20s-30s and got nowhere.
Now am puttering through our vf of old dealer catalogs. appreciate any help
anyone can supply...part of the problem of course, is that libraries don't
trace publishers...sigh. Alice Hudson, NYPL Map div.