From:
Brian Matuschak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jun 1994 12:03:36 EDT

I am compiling a list of various GIS/cartography-oriented listservers and
Usenet groups for my readers and was wondering if any of you can offer me
information on how to subscribe to the following groups (I already have
information for GIS-L/comp.infosystems.gis and ESRI-L):

* This group (MAPS-L--I accidentally erased the information while trying to
transfer it to my PC)

* IMAGRS-L

* Any others you may care to suggest.

Your input is greatly appreciated.

Also, to those subscribers of MAPS-L who have requested a sample of the
newsletter (and BTW, it's not published in electronic format yet) and are
still awaiting a sample, I haven't forgot about you; like most of us,
I've been incredibly busy as of lately, and it will take me a few more
weeks to catch up on the requests.

  Brian J. Matuschak, Publisher, the "Electronic Atlas Newsletter":
  "Dedicated to information about 'real-life' and professional applications
  of Geographic Information Systems (GIS)" [Since 1990]  For info, contact:
  [log in to unmask](206) 525-7155//P.O. Box 75394, Seattle, WA 98125-0394