From:
Paige Andrew <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jul 1994 12:01:46 EDT
Charley, if you could send me a copy of Gale's work I would be happy to do
a comparison of theirs versus LC's and write up a review. I am certainly
intrigued by this as I did not know that this was available and I'm also
curious as to whether Gale has truly filled in some of the gaps that were
available after LC's 1976 edition was published. Lord knows that as a fulltime
map cataloger I am quite familiar with the G Schedule!

Paige Andrew

Mr. Paige G. Andrew
Map Cataloger
Cataloging Dept./Main Library