Date:
Mon, 20 Jun 1994 14:22:48 EDT
April Carlucci has asked me to transmit the following info.
Mary Larsgaard
Map & Imagery Lab, UCSB Library

ALA MAGERT
Membership Committee meeting is cancelled, which gives us
 a room and a timeslot, so on the handout
schedule, I've inserted a "Buyers and
Sellers Session: MAGERT invites map librarians and map dealers to have an
informal talk in a formal setting"  Sunday 6/26  9:30-11:00am  Marriott
Biscayne Beach Salon K.  I'll fax Erno Bonebakker (MapLink), Russell
Guy (Omni) and Shannon (East View) about it Monday.

[ON THIS ONE - CHECK with April and see how many
map librarians in one place the Follett person can bear. Mary]
Also, got a call from Herb Cohen of Follett & Eastman Kodak (that's how he
said it), referred by NYPL admin.  He's got an imaging system and wants map
people to take a look at it and feedback.  I made an appt to see it Sat 4:30
at Hotel 100, 100 Lincoln, MB.

I'll be at Days Inn Art Deco from Thurs afternoon.  I'll either be the one
running around MB like a maniac, or comatose at poolside.

Looking forward to seeing you.

April Carlucci