From:
"Barrow, William" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 1994 14:10:54 EST
  I am currently checking a city map for accuracy that was, I understand,
converted from a TIGER file.  I must click on each street segment, determine
whether it is pointed the correct way, has the odd/even addresses on the
correct side of the street, properly carries the street address numbers from
segment to segment without gaps or overlaps and contains no "problems," such
as surplus segments.  It strikes me that this is an awfully time-consuming
way to verify accuracy.  Does anyone know a faster way? Is there any software
designed to do quality control on digital TIGER maps?
Bill Barrow