From:
David J Wilcox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Apr 1994 11:29:55 EDT
Hi,

I am participating in a project to design a GIS system for the Ohio State
University Office of Admissions.  The system will be used to help in recuitment
from high schools so we are interested in obtaining boundary files for the
secondary school districts in Ohio and adjacent states.

Could anyone point me toward a source for this data?

Thanks,
--
   David J Wilcox                     [log in to unmask]
   Dept. of Geography