From:
Jim Coombs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Nov 1994 14:51:03 EST
Hey folks, our superseded topo pile has become too big, and we're anxious to
send them to other libraries.  These are old editions of USGS 7.5 minute topo-
graphic quadrangles which we have pulled from our collection over the last
year.  We have maps for most states, except Calif., Nev., Kans., Mo., Ark.,
In., Ill., Oh., and N.Y.  We would appreciate being reimbursed for postage.
Send you requests to:

Jim Coombs
jac324f@SMSvma