Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 1994 14:40:27 EST
Johnnie, I couldn't get his email to work...
What do you mean by worksheets?
We have half a dozen or more books on the shelf here about maps and mapmaking
for juvenile readers, as in young that is...Also, I believe Hammond inc has
recently developed some materials about mapping for use in elementary schools.
My all time fave is Erich Fuchs, Looking at Maps, publ by Abelard-Schuman,
1976.  Another fun item is The book of where, or, How to be naturally
geographic...sort of the California laid back type of approach to maps and
geography.

Alice Hudson
Chief, Map Division, NYPL