From:
C Denise Stephens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Apr 1994 14:16:01 EDT
Greetings,

Census bureau map products people have informed me that no color
hard-copy is possible using the Landview software on Tiger/Line
1992 CD-Roms.  No color printer driver is supported.  No software
patch is foreseen, either.  Thus, we'll need to continue using
alternative packages to produce color maps for Tiger CDs.

Though many of us were already aware of this information, a few
others may benefit from its repetition.

Denise Stephens
University of Virginia Library
(804) 924-6259