From:
Louis Neff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Nov 1994 16:37:14 EST

     I'm  conducting archaeological research in the upper Belize River Valley
in west central Belize.  I'm interested in obtaining digital elevation models
and aerial photographs of the area.  I'm particularly interested in aerials
which could document changes in land use patterns over time. I've heard the
Directorate of Overseas Surveys in Tolworth, Surrey, England has a large
collection of British aerials.  I've also heard they have been merged with the
Ordinate Survey in Southhampton as of 1984?  I'd appreciate any information the
members of the list would have concerning this query.   Thanks in advance,

Ted Neff
P.O. Box #22295
Flagstaff, AZ 86002-2295