From:
Christopher Baruth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 1996 16:56:18 EST
Paige, et al,

I, much to my surprise, was one of those folks who received their
third notice from SLA.  Having dutifully sent my membership back in
December, I called to find out what was going on.  I was told that
the snowstorms had greatly slowed their processing of the renewals.  I
suspect that it might be a while before everything is straightened
out.

Chris Baruth