From:
Christopher Fleet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Nov 1994 10:10:17 EST
Dear Ted,

The Directorate of Overseas Surveys was renamed Ordnance Survey
International in 1991, but is still located at the main
headquarters of the Ordnance Survey (Address: Romsey Road,
Southampton, SO9 4DH, United Kingdom). According to the guide
'The Library Resources of OS International' by Richard T Porter
(Southampton: Ordnance Survey, 1993) they have around 1.5 million
black and white photographs of survey standard, and do list
Belize as one of the countries covered. I am afraid I do not know
whether they have an Internet address but their telephone and fax
nos. are:
Tel. (0)1703 792659
     (0)1703 792236
     (0)1703 792237

Fax. (0)1703 792230

I hope this is of some help!

Chris Fleet
Christopher Fleet              [log in to unmask]  or
Assistant Map Curator          [log in to unmask]
National Library of Scotland   Telephone  +44 (0)131 226 4531
Edinburgh, Scotland.           Fax        +44 (0)131 668 3472